If you have been accused of violating a university policy, there are resources available to you. This brochure for people accused of violating a university policy, published by the Office of the Ombudsperson, includes tips and resources. 

Confidential Resources

This page contains information about confidential campus and community resources, including 24-hour hotlines.

UI-CERB (Cognitive, Emotion Regulation, and Behavioral Skills) Program

Learn more about the UI-CERB program for eligible students who have been found responsible for a policy violation related to sexual misconduct, dating/domestic violence, or stalking.