To learn more about reporting, including how to preserve evidence if you're not ready to report yet, and the difference between criminal complaints and university administrative complaints, visit our Explore Resolution Options page.

Reports submitted through this website are received only during regular business hours.  If a situation is urgent or you have immediate safety concerns, notify law enforcement (911) and/or call RVAP at 319-335-6000 or DVIP at (800) 373-1043 for 24/7 victim support services. 

Incident Information
If applicable and known. Otherwise, leave blank and explain below.
Person Reporting
If you are a mandatory reporter under university policy, please refer to the responsibilities of Academic or Administrative Officers. Click here if you don’t know if you are a mandatory reporter.
Person Harmed
Person Harmed #2
Person(s) Accused
Person Accused #2
Name of second person accused.
Status of second person accused.
Law Enforcement Involvement